Translate

Jun 27, 2015


Here I will talk about production companies and crew for the fourth film. Teen Titans III is the name. Production is certainlyvital to any movie released in the US. Again, we will use Sony/ Columbia Pictures.  it is the largest film production company that operates in the North American market.Same editing and makeup crews from the last 2 flicks will be used.  For my movie, I am going to use the same editing techniques that were used during the first two films. Editing will enable the feel and tone to be a story of betrayal by a new comer. Before the movie releases, our crew will make sure that the editing will be professional. Makeup artists will be then be assorted from the last 2 movies in my series. Let me know if you like my plans.

No comments:

Post a Comment